Friday, December 9, 2011

Horror Movie Reviews: "The Descent: Part 2"

English: Caving in the United KingdomImage via WikipediaWell... I cannot see Part 1 because of Netflix's new asinine rules. But I'm really enjoying Part 2 of "The Descent". Very Aussie (I think). Perhaps that's why the girls are all so gorgeous.

It's way more claustrophobic than "Buried" (alive) with (my new favorite actor, Ryan Reynolds. He can do anything!).

Personally, I don't know why anyone would crawl down into a dark hole in the ground... esp. for fun. Ugh. My worst nightmare.

Then add a few man-eating humanoid creatures and you have this film. A bit gory. A bit scary. But... all in all (since I would never be that stupid in the first place), I'm not impressed.

If you like dark, tight places with moments of abject terror, go for it. Otherwise, the monsters are not that creative and it is "bloody hell!"
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment