Saturday, December 24, 2011

Best HORROR Movies: HOUSE, 1986 Comedy Humor

William KattImage by Mirka23 via FlickrThe most HILARIOUS "Horror Movie" ever!... "House, 1986" with William Katt (had a crush on him back then).

Check out his Bio. Had no idea he'd been keeping so busy all this time:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001411/maindetails

This movie is so FUNNY (AND even scary at times!), I laughed so hard. Haven't had so much fun since "Poltergeist".

The token HOT GIRL reminds me of Bo Derek in "10". Ahh, the 80's... Definitely had a swim suit like that. But I'm sure I didn't look quite the same in it.

The flashbacks to Vietnam are a bit odd. But, whatever. If you like this genre, you'll have a great time.

I know. I know. THIS IS HOW I'M SPENDING MY XMAS EVE.  ; )

P.S. George Wendt (of Cheers) adds to the fun. And if you've never seen "Night Court" (a TV series) with Richard Mull (also in this movie), check it out. It was awesome humor in its time.

Available now on Netflix Instant Play (I receive no compensation for this endorsement).

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment