Sunday, December 25, 2011

Lisa Lampanelli "The Queen of Mean" ADULT HUMOR RAUNCHY

Lisa Lampanelli @ The ParamountImage by Chrontourage via FlickrIf you haven't yet seen "Insult Comic" Lisa Lampanelli, you've been missing out. She is Ms. Politically INCORRECT and it's a laugh riot. I'm going to go ahead and call her my new favorite Standup Comedian.

Right now I'm watching "Lisa Lampanelli: Dirty Girl: No Protection" (on Netflix Instant Play). It's my favorite show (of hers) so far and not to be missed.

Her type of comedy is rare. Some of you may be old enough to remember Don Rickles. I grew up in Las Vegas, so I was very familiar with his "act". Didn't get it at first. But I think Lisa has perfected it. You'll laugh out loud. I promise. Nothing is off-limits.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment