Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Movie Reviews: Nature's Grave (Horror, Suspense)

Cover of "Nature's Grave"Cover of Nature's Grave
The first thing I have to say about this flick is... OOHHH!!

But... I still Looooovvvvee Jim Caviezel. He's as sexy as ever, even as the...

A family goes camping on a remote Australian coastline. Doesn't sound fun to begin with and... it certainly wasn't fun to end with. I was expecting to see a few crocs but was actually surprised by the animal choices.

It's weird how I hung in there as long as I did (till the bitter end), as if I was straining to see a traffic accident or train wreck on the drive by. I knew exactly what was coming and yet I strained.

SHE just wasn't concerned enough about his glassy-eyed ravings. HE ended up being the good guy. That's really not giving it away. I promise.

Hmm. A really odd movie. I have to say that I liked it, though. Not exactly sure why. Maybe it was his loyalty to the dog... or a few laughable "nature strikes back" scenes. I don't know.

If you like being on the edge of your seat, annoyed by the knowing of what's coming next but still being thrilled by it. Well then... you'll like this movie.

And J.C., mmm. Even after all this, he's still on my Top 10 list. I wouldn't hesitate a bit. He's a DILF... a Dad I'd I'd love to...

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment