Monday, January 3, 2011

INSANE 3 Minute Workout with Shawna K!


Non-Treadmill Full Body Workout from Shawna Kaminski on Vimeo.

Shawna's Having a SALE!!

My good friend and female fat loss expert, Shawna K just informed me that she's having a SALE! She has an awesome program called. 'Female Fat Loss Over 40'  and it's  a year old. She's celebrating by offering it to my bloggees for almost 50% off. I highly recommend her stuff because I  know that she' s well into her 40's and looks amazing. OMG! Can you believe it? She really knows what she's talking about.

Click here to learn more:  Female Fat Loss!

You can check out this cool video workout she did on a treadmill. I've never thought to use a treadmill this way. I know she's not a big fan of long slow cardio, but she really steps outta the box with this workout.

If you're looking for other outta the box, fresh ideas that you can do at home, on holiday or any where you find yourself, check it out here:

Click here to learn more: Shawna K

But you'll want to hurry, the sale ends January 6th at midnight.

Love,
Sabina
 
P.S. C'mon, a 3 Minute Workout. Who can't do that? Start your New Year off right.  ; ) 
 
 
 



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment