Saturday, January 1, 2011

Letting Go is Letting Flow: Inspirational Quotes for the New Year

erPersian musicianImage via Wikipedia

Letting Go is Letting Flow

I am fortunate enough to be a musicians friend. So, today, I am honored to be able to share A New Years Message from, Leraine (the world's most talented musician for hire and yogini that I know):


Hello people,

So here we go into 2011.  I've been cleaning house inside & out, clearing space for new energy.  It's like my computer...all these hidden files of unused things taking up room, all these unworn clothes!  

I decided that letting go is more like letting flow for me.  
And sometimes it requires me to release that thing that no longer serves me, so I can flow more freely. When the connection is weak it's like listening to the radio not quite tuned in it gets fuzzy, distorted & really not very pleasing!  

So I let flow of the things that I don't strongly & clearly connect with.   I'm choosing to be devoted and connected to energy that renews me!  Music, amazing friends, great food, sharing with my loved ones, breathing, singing, mountains, blue sky, oneness, crying, love..... I could go on & on & on...... thank you!!  I'm grateful!

Live in the Light
leraine
www.lerainemusic.com

Post Script: One of the most spiritual experiences of my life was doing a yoga class to live music... Leraine's live music. She plays, just from my one experience' count, over 20 different instruments from drums to flutes to guitars to sitars. She's remarkable and available for a visit to your yoga school or event. Visit: www.lerainemusic.com



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment