Sunday, July 17, 2011

Copy Cat Movies: Lethal Dose & The Warriors of Terra Sci-Fi Horror Movie Reviews

Category:Zombies and revenants in fictionImage via Wikipedia
Don't let the title fool you. I thought that The Warriors of Terra (2005) was an awesome Sci-Fi Horror flick. It really was scary.

Then I discovered the Brit version (Lethal Dose). Of course, in my American arrogance, I assumed that it was a British knock-off. But, alas, it was the American version that was the knock-off as the Brit version was made in 2003. Hmm.

Anyway, they're remarkably similar and yet so very different at the same time. I have to admit, I liked the American one better. The special effects, the more realistic theme, et.al.  I think it was just better.


What do you think?

Can you think of any other fun Copy Cat duos to watch?

Warriors of Terra Clip (I liked a couple of other Trailers better on Youtube but they had been "disabled". Search for yourself on YouTube to see them.)

And a Behind the Scenes look at "Lethal Dose" with the (Keanu Reeves look-a-like) Tom Hardy:
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment