Saturday, January 7, 2012

Standup Comedy Movie Review: "John Caparulo: Meet John"

English: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Cap...Image via Wikipedia
OMG! This is the funniest effer ever!! Haven't laughed this hard in ages. I love this guy sooooo much... my stomach hurts.

Catch it on Netflix Instant Play (I receive no compensation for this endorsement).

"John Caparulo: Meet John" DO MEET JOHN! You'll be glad you did..

P.S. I actually did some standup comedy back in the 80's, here in Salt Lake. I was part of a comedy group called "Gag Reflex" and met some of the greats (none of whom would remember me!)... Ellen Degeneres, Jenny Jones, Carrot Top, and RoseAnne Barr - whose brother actually owned my apartment building at the time!)... I think. Thirty years makes things a little fuzzy.

Anyway... One thing I DO remember well, is RoseAnne taking me aside in the women's room and telling that it was a man's business (what isn't?!) and that I would need to work harder than men to get the attention I needed to succeed.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment