Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Horror Comedy Movie Reviews:Tucker & Dale vs Evil, 2010

Tucker & Dale vs EvilTucker & Dale vs Evil (Image via RottenTomatoes.com)This movie just blew me away. I so underestimated it. Wow, what a "Sleeper". I'd never even heard of it and, boy, was it great. I've tried to watch horror movie satires before, and they just didn't fly. But this one can hold its head high.

New favorite movie.

Excellent writing, acting, direction, timing... you name it. I just loved it. A little gore. Not too much T & A and whole lotta laugh-out-louds.

Please do not miss this one.

P.S. For a fun early look at Alan Tudyk (and Jack Black!) check out "The X-Files: Season 3: Ep.3". OOPS! Upon further investigation I see that it's another case of actor look-a-likes. The kid I thought was Alan Tudyk is actually Giovanni Ribisi. For images, pics CLICK HERE.

For pics of Alan Tudyk CLICK HERE.


To see ALL this week's Blog Posts, click on the blog title (Body Beauty Bliss) above!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment