Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Movie Reviews: Jackie Chan in "Drunken Master" Best Martial Arts Films

Drunken Master DVD coverImage via WikipediaHere's a line I'd LIKE to hear: (from Jackie Chan's first Masterpiece "Drunken Master")...

"Wow, the old bitch is tough!"

This is, apparently, the film that started his comedic martial arts career. I was delighted to see that an "Old Woman" could kick his ass with kung fu (all-be-it choreographed). Check it out. As far as I'm concerned, this scene makes the movie.

The nice thing about martial arts (compared to most other sports) is that, if you remain active, you too will be able run circles around the 20 somethings when you're in your 50's. Believe me, it feels great... to have MORE energy, flexibility, and skill now... than I did at 20.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment