Sunday, October 16, 2011

TV Show Review: "Warehouse 13"

In 1998 Reed Hastings founded Netflix, the lar...Image via WikipediaHow the "Heck" did I miss this series?! It's "The X-Files" meets "National Treasure". You've got your gorgeous girl and the guy... with the charisma of Mulder but also some Comedy Relief. I'm lovin' it.

It's available now on Netflix Instant Play. Can't guarantee anything, though. With all the new changes to Netflix, I must say, I am not that happy. Some shows I was watching on Instant Play are not now available. Unless, of course, you pay the extra $7.99 for the DVD.

Let me tell you, once you've adapted to Instant Play, waiting for the DVD and then being responsible for sending back... is sooooo fricken Old School. Plus, shows that used to be streaming are now available on DVD only. AS IF... that is some incentive to get us to pay the extra  $7.99!

So the CEO says, 'Well, it's a business model that worked in the past'. Who gives a ....? If we're "Streamers" give us access to ALLLLLL the Streaming!!! (I'd be willing to pay extra, DUH.)

Ugh.

Anyway, as I was saying. If you have access to this series it's well worth your time. Not as serious as The X-Files (but the gorgeous girls just don't stop coming...as in Head Cylon...).

Anyway...

It's a whole lotta fun.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment