Friday, March 8, 2013

Movie Review: To.Get.Her, 2011

To.Get.Her
To.Get.Her
2011 
Rating: 1Star

It’s pretty slow, yet still somewhat intriguing all the way to the halfway point. The intro keeps you wondering when, who, how. 

Okay, now it’s three-quarters of the way through AND…I just don’t care anymore. But I’m hanging in there because of all the 5-Star (“there’s twist after twist”) reviews. 

And finally: THAT’S JUST STUPID. I HATED IT. It was dark and dismal and I feel like I just wasted two hours of my life (even though I, myself, am an incest survivor). This is not the answer. 

My recommendation? Don’t waste your time. If it were a book, it would be on Oprah’s Book Club List. P.O.S.

Be forewarned, it's a TRAGEDY not a Murder Thriller.








Tags:
Movie Reviews, Reviews and Criticism, teen suicide, the dangers of social media for teens, to.get.her

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment