Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Doomsday Book, 2012 - Sci-Fi / Horror Movie Review


Doomsday Book 
Doomsday Book (South Korean), 2012
Rating: 5 Stars

WOW. WOW. WOW. I could WOW indefinitely. And OMG. Again WOW. I?m not really big on Zombies (the first piece) but? the ENLIGHTENED ROBOT sequence (in the middle) just blew me away?sent shivers down my spine?brought tears to my eyes. The idea. The script. The acting. The special effects. WOW. This film is an absolute MUST SEE for anyone with a thoughtful mind. The FUTURE that it portrays seems to loom inevitably before us. When it comes, how will we handle it? What WILL we do? Is it a threat to (hu)man kind or the next step in our evolution? AMAZING!






Tags: movie reviews, foreign movie reviews, korean movie reviews, doomsday book review, doomsday book, hot new movies, best zombie movies, best apocalypse movies, best sci-fi movies, best science fiction movies films,  Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment