Friday, March 9, 2012

Guidos and Guidettes?! R U Kidding Me?

LAS VEGAS - JANUARY 23:  Mike 'The Situation' ...Image by Getty Images via @daylifeOkay, so I'm a little late on the "Jersey Shore" scene, but Geez, I had no idea (being a westerner - Nevada & Utah) - that such subcultures even existed. Wow. Pseudo Italians? Just be American, already .

Standards? Again, are you kidding me?!

A She: "Typical Shore Italians... they both have bodies bangin'! Hot as hell!"

A He: "Seriously, when I bring back girls to here... she might melt in her pants!"

A He: "Don't bring home any wangsters, girls!"

A She: "Don't bring home any Sluts!!"

Later: Okay, so I've watched the first season (easy to do on Netflix Instant Play in less than a week) and I think "Snookers" is the cutest thing I've ever seen and... I've even watched "The Situation's" workout video. OMG. It's Reality TV Syndrome...I've fallen in love with ALL the characters!

Being a Certified Trainer myself, I must say, that I really enjoyed "Mike: The Situation's" workout video. It's IE. Stuff I'm already doin' but he's his same old 'I'm the best-o-you all' self: "I look good. Keep hatin'. Let's go!" Entertaining.


A real "Guido" (females: Guidettes).


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment