Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hottie of the Day goes to Twinners Scottie Thompson & Olivia Wilde / Movie Review "Skyline"

Olivia Wilde in 2010 Independent Spirit Awards.Image via Wikipedia
We have another set of look-a-likes! Scottie Thompson (Skyline, 2010) and Olivia Wilde (House, TV Series). And they are both amazing and gorgeous. Olivia has been on my Top 10 List for a while. But Scottie is brand new.

Check Scottie out in "Skyline", a 2010 Sci-Fi that also stars Donald Faison from one of my all-time favorite comedy series "Scrubs"... with an exemplary performance by character actor David Zayas.

"Skyline" is my favorite type of Sci-Fi: Scary, edge of your seat alien suspense. If this happened for real... your heart would just effen stop.

Even though it has some elements similar to "War of the Worlds" and "Monsters, 2010 (non-animated, which I also loved)" it is still an original work of art and definitely worth a look. In fact, some scenes are far beyond the ordinary.

Favorite Lines:
"What are you doing, huh? Like it or not this is happening... You gotta be strong."

"They're not dead... just really really pissed off."

Favorite Scene:
The crash... I exclaimed out loud, "This is so COOL!" ...and then the 2nd crash TOPS THAT!


So many unique and interesting camera shots. Bravo!

And the ending? Beyond anything I had ever imagined. The Brothers Strause, WOW, you guys are amazing. In fact, I'm looking forward to seeing it AGAIN.

Overall I have to say that I LOVED IT! Highly recommended.


Available now on Netflix instant play.


See my "Monsters" movie review:
http://bodybeautybliss.blogspot.com/2011/03/movie-reviews-monsters-2010-non.html


Images, photos, pics Scottie Thompson: CLICK HERE

Images, photos, pics Olivia Wilde: CLICK HERE


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment