Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Whitney Cummings: Too Gorgeous for Standup

Rosie O'Donnell at the premiere of I Am Becaus...Image via Wikipedia
WHITNEY CUMMINGS

Too gorgeous for comedy but funny none the less.

Not highly, but recommended.
For HOT IMAGES of Whitney CLICK HERE!


Warning: Adult Humor

"Women are amazing fighters... emotional Ninjas!".

"The Silent Treatment is NOT a REWARD (to men)."

"We always express the opposite emotion of what we are actually feeling."

"As women, we may not be able to do much, but we can DUPLICATE! Give me the backseat of a Taurus and... "


Again Warning: Strong sexual language, explicit descriptions... et.al.

Available on Netflix Instant Play (They should pay me for this! They actually rejected my Blog as an affiliate, can you believe it? I can't. EFFEM.)


P.S. I did Standup Comedy for one year. I met Rosie O'donnell (She said to me in the women's room, "Don't let this Patriarchal Business get you down." and I also met Jenny Jones (You're asking, "Who's Jenny Jones?" She had her own TV show for a while too.)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment