Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Movie Review: Iron Man 2

Cover of "Robocop"Cover of Robocop
Finally got around to watching Iron Man 2 today. Loved the original Iron Man. So this one, with two infamous Come-backers (Robert Downey Jr. and Mickey Rourke) should've been a treat. But my review? It was so very exciting that it was boring. But, then again, maybe I'm getting it confused with Robo-Cop 2.

Oh, yeah. I guess Scarlett Johansen, in a tight black leather suit, kicking ass was kinda awesome. The martial arts choreography was actually quite good and would have been believable... if it weren't Scarlet Johansen.

Best Lines:
"I am fending off a Hammer-rhoid attack."
"I was here first. Get a roof."
And the last line of this (never ending) movie:
"It's funny how annoying a little prick can be."









Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment