Monday, March 7, 2011

VIDEO You're the BEST Nothing's Gonna Keep You Down

YOU'RE THE BEST Nothing's Ever Gonna Keep You Down:

Joe Esposito's 'You're The Best' from Karate Kid soundtrack.




On a personal note:
I'm really needing this video right now. I recently got a "great job". But it's a BAD schedule, one that is keeping me from my yoga and martial arts classes. I've applied for going part-time (which is an opening I should have waited for in the first place). But these days you don't turn down job offers, especially after months without work. My thought was 'If I could just get my foot in the door'. So now I'm receiving a paycheck but I'm depressed. I guess I have no choice but to be patient.


Frankly, I'd rather be drawing caricatures (funny faces) for tourists in paradise.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment