Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Low Carb "Long Beach" Diet Cocktail Low Calorie Low Fat Alcoholic Beverage

Crude Oil ColaImage by AZRainman via Flickr
I Loooove  this drink! It's one of my favorites. It's like a Long Island Ice Tea but with Cranberry Juice; sometimes called a "Long Beach".

I use:
1/3rd each Vodka, Rum, and Gin
(Lately I've been enjoying 1 shot drinks. That way I can drink more drinks and enjoy drinking for a longer time, making the "Buzz" last a bit... before passing out. LOL)
1/3rd shot R.W. Knudsen's (It's hard to type when you're already buzzed - I just finished my taxes - yay! So that deserved some celebration  ; )
(as I was saying: 1/3rd shot) Lemon Ginger Echinacea
1/3rd shot All Natural Simply Limeade
1 shot Diet Low Carb Cranberry Juice (Kroger's or Ocean Spray works pretty well. Look for less than 10 carbs per 8 oz. serving)
and then 3 shots Cola (I like Diet Caffeine Free)
and lots of ice

Nummmmm! Goes down so easy and you can't taste the liquor.

Of course, if you're not on a diet you can always use the regular stuff. But, hey, sugar is really bad for you. That's it, I'm off my soap box. Do WETHYW. Life is about choices after all.

Ohhhh, the relief of taxes done. It kinda sucks to have your own business. So much more complex. Hey, maybe with my new job, I'll be a corporate clone now ( when ORGANIC becomes the MACHINE). Wouldn't that just be so much more easier. NO.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment