Friday, February 18, 2011

Movie Reviews: Punch (When Girls Fight) Martial Arts Boxing

Punch to the FaceImage by Ninja M. via Flickr
Cat Fight?
Warning: This film does contain some female nu---y. But nothing really lude... that is if you don't mind seeing it in the ring. Hmm. Maybe it is a little... Anyway, I liked it.

Thought it was clever and fun. And the women were such strong female leads that you don't feel that they are being exploited in any way.

The acting was superb and it wasn't quite as "B" as I had expected. Might have taken itself a little too seriously, though.

Still, I recommend it if you like tough girls and fight scenes (and a little family drama). I think that if it were redone as a comedy it could be quite memorable. As it is, it's just IE for me.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment