Sunday, February 20, 2011

Diet Cocktail Recipes: Miami Lemonade (a Pink Martini Lemonade) Low Cal Low Carb Low Fat

pink drinkImage by mygothlaundry via Flickr
One of my favorite (original and healthier) COCKTAIL Recipes:


MIAMI LEMONADE (a PINK lemonade!)


1 shot Rum

1/2 shot Gin or Vodka
1/8th shot (a capful) of Amaretto

2 shots Light V8 Fusion Strawberry-Banana Juice
2 shots All Natural Simply Limeade or Lemonade
1/3rd shot KW Knudsen's Lemon Ginger Echinacea Juice (optional)

Nummm!! This drink is great for the middle of the winter. Cuz... it reminds one of those warm southern Florida beaches.

I like to shake mine with ice in my plastic Protein Shaker. I do have an old fashioned large martini shaker but the metal just gets too cold for me. Then I pour it into a martini glass. This drink would be just as good over ice. Cheers!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment