Friday, February 24, 2012

Jimmy Cliff "I Can See Clearly Now" "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" & The Tokens

Jimmy Cliff cor 22Jimmy Cliff cor 22 (Photo credit: Luiz Fernando / Sonia Maria)I just quit drinking daily... since I found out that liquor turns into acetate in the liver (preventing fat burning!) and it also produces the hormone cortisol which breaks down muscle growth!

Some Sports Nutritionists/Trainers say that even just one drink a week will screw up your metabolism...for several days.

No wonder I was having a hard time seeing the results of my efforts. Anyway, my favorite song of all time says it all: "I Can See Clearly Now" by Jimmy Cliffs.

I was surprised to see that he also sang another favorite of mine: "The Lion Sleeps Tonight". And I'd be remiss if I didn't include The Tokens version (which I heard on the radio in 1969 and fell in love with)...

Tags: best music videos, best music videos of the '70's, Music videos, Lion Sleeps Tonight, Tokens, Nicki Minaj, Sean Kingston, Grammy Award, Letting Go (Dutty Love), Jimmy Cliffs, I can see clearly now.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment